sâmbătă, 2 februarie 2013

Listen

Listen with your heart not with your head.
Be in a museum of quiet while focusing on the art “listening”.
Breathe deeply and relax your body.
Wait for the opportunity to ask an effective question.
Maintain eye contact.
Paraphrase the internal meaning with the external words.
If you interrupt (this is what I am famous for) ask forgiveness, and return to #1!
If you feel rejected or ignored try the art of listening.
Listen consciously without external noise.
Schedule a time to listen.
 Practice listening every day, in your day-to-day interactions.
 Listen for the story.
I find the stories to be the best part of listening.
Listening helps me hear me.
Artful listening feels good.
 Mindful listening helps me know your gifts.
I feel holy when I “hear” someone speak.
I love me more when I take the time to listen.
Listening can be done without words.
 Listening is an act of compassion.
When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.”

Niciun comentariu: