- Every ounce of Colic - Ease gripe water has been tested for purity and safety under strict FDA guidelines in an FDA regulated and approved American laboratory here in the United States.
- A certificate of Analysis is then issued for each ingredient, guaranteeing its purity from microorganisms, acidity/alkalinity, metals, organic volatile impurities and ingredient identification/verification before the bottling process can begin.
- A formula that follows DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act), the FDA's manufacturing procedures and guidelines. Note: Homeopathic formulas do not follow DSHEA guidelines.
- Herbal oils that are listed on the FDA's GRAS List
- Pediatrician, Lactation Consultant, Midwife and Doula recommended
- NO Sodium Bicarbonate (Why we don't use it) Sodium bicarbonate is commonly known as baking soda. We do not use sodium bicarbonate in the Colic - Ease gripe water formula for the following reasons:
The baking soda manufacturers state on the warning label on their product, "WARNING: Except when advised by a physician: Do not use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks;…Do not give to children under 5 years of age;…"
When a baby is colicky and/or gassy, it does not mean that the baby has an acidic stomach - it may very well be alkaline. Introducing sodium bicarbonate (an alkaline) into the baby's diet over a period of days or weeks can cause the pH in the baby's stomach to become too alkaline and may actually cause the baby to have a colicky condition again.
*Sodium bicarbonate has been shown to deplete and interfere with Folic Acid and Iron, indicating that it may affect the function or absorption of the two.
- NO Charcoal/Veg Carbon/Activated Charcoal (Why we don't use it) Activated charcoals also called vegetable carbon or charcoal are all the same thing and the most important use is for treatment of poisoning. It helps prevent the absorption of most poisons or drugs by the stomach and intestines. For uses other than for treatment of poisoning. Charcoal has also been used to treat other intestinal disorders such as diarrhea, constipation, and cramps. There are few studies to support these uses and there are also concerns that Frequent use of charcoal may decrease absorption of essential nutrients, especially in children.
Charcoal should NOT be used in children under three years of age to treat diarrhea or gas. Charcoal should not be given for more than three or four days for treatment of diarrhea. Continuing for longer periods may interfere with normal nutrition. Charcoal binds to other drugs and reduces their effectiveness, which could become dangerous.Some activated charcoal products contain sorbitol. Sorbitol is a sweetener as well as a laxative, therefore, it may cause severe diarrhea and vomiting. These products should not be used in infants.
Charcoal is black and stains before during and after digestion. Gray staining spitup to dark staining stool.
Diapers, bibs, clothes and skin all can become stained with the black charcoal.
- NO Alcohol
- NO Drugs
- NO Parabens,Sucrose or Sorbital
- NO Glycerin, Soy, Gluten, Starch, Dairy Products or Tree Nuts.
- NO Wheat, Sodium Bisulfate, Yeast, Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners or Colors
- Best Value at a full 7ounces it is double and triple all other brands (compare)
- Longest Shelf Life of all gripe waters - Unopened 3 years, Opened 6 months. No refrigeration is required after opening.
- A gripewater that contains five essential oils (not extracts or flavors as found in other gripe water brands) to relieve a broad range of colicky symptoms including babies' gas pains, cramps, intestinal spasms, hiccups and teething discomfort.
- A gripewater formula that is also helpful when introducing new foods into your baby's diet.
- Colic-Ease gripe water is a cruelty-free product.
- Works for adults as well to stop gas, bloating, heartburn, reflux, diarrhea, hiccups and indigestion..
- What is Gripe Water and Colic? (more information)
- Yes, we ship International orders to all countries! Just place your order and choose your country, same order page as Domestic shipping.
- Shipping rates and discounts for Domestic and International orders (click here)
- IMPORTANT: Colic-Ease gripe water helps those who suffer with irritable bowel syndrome and side effects of chemotherapyWe have received positive feedback from our customers that adults suffering with Irritable Bowel Syndrome or the side effects of Chemotherapy are successfully using Colic-Ease to help relieve symptoms including stomach upset, bloating, gas and nausea. These customers felt that Colic-Ease was a natural alternative that was extremely effective. If you are interested in using Colic-Ease for one of these conditions, simply print out the information about Colic-Ease (found on the Ingredients Page) and bring it to your physician or pharmacist. The recommended adult dose is 4 tablespoons.
East Moline, Illinois
"Other colic treatments don't come close to Colic-Ease and we can not thank you enough!"
"Thank Heaven for this product!!
It really helped her gas &
gave her very regular
Smithtown, New York
vineri, 5 noiembrie 2010
Publicat de Oana Berea la 10:35